Symptoms cause seven types of cancers
The body of a woman always changes according to the age of life, the health, and the body has changed dramatically, which is natural, but some changes are not a natural change in life, but it is Symptoms of various diseases: primarily cancer symptoms.
And here are a few of the women’s variations that are a sign of cancer that you should go to a physician immediately：
- Breast changes: If you have a lumps in the area, it is not necessarily a cancer symptom, but you should talk with a specialist to make sure there is no risk, but if the tumor It’s red and out, you have to tell your doctor right away.
- Bloating: According to Marleen Myers, a specialist on cancer at New York’s Hospital Langone, some women have bloating. If bloating does not disappear, even if you try to lose weight, then you should go to a doctor later because it can be a symptom of colon cancer, or ovarian cancer or pancreatic cancer.
- Irregular bleeding: An irregular menstrual cycle and red-colored it may be symptoms of cervical cancer that you should notice.
- Skin Transformation: The dark spots on your skin may seem normal, but if the sensitivity changes, the stinging flaws may be quicker than ever, so go to the doctor immediately.
- Difficult to swallow: You may not notice much, or you think it is a normal pipe, but if the difficulty arises, it can be a symptom of throat cancer.
- Loss of weight: If you are in a hurry, you may lose a lot of weight without exercising or Take a weight-loss medication that may be symptoms of cancer or colon cancer.
- Cough: Usually cough only lasts for 4 weeks, if you have taken the medication, but if you ignore and tolerate more than this period, it may be a symptom of lung cancer that you should consult with a Specialist doctor.