Regular having garlic good for your health
Garlic combats many kinds of diseases, such as :
- Garlic is known as immune system suppressor. A 12 weeks study research found that daily taking fortified garlic could reduce the type of flu more than 63% compared to the plasma.
- The average duration of influenza sysptoms was also reduced from about 70% within 5 days of taking the plasma to 1 day for the drug containing garlic.
- Another study found that consuming high amount of garlic (2.56 gram per day) could reduce the number of days about 61% of people with the flu. If you often have a cold, you should add garlic to your diet as much as it will give you an unbelievable advantage.
- Active compounds in garlic may reduce blood pressure.
- Coronary heart disease, such as heart attack and Stroke, are the world’s deadliest killer. High blood pressure are the main cause of these infections.
- One study found that garlic supplements had the effect of lowering blood pressure.
- Garlic improves cholesterol levels, which can reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Garlic may help reduce total cholesterol and bad cholesterol (LDL). For people with high cholesterol, garlic tablets help reduce total cholesterol and cholesterol Bad (LDL) about 10-15%.
- Garlic helps to reduce LDL, but it does not affect good cholesterol (HDL). Garlic also does not lower triglyceride levels, which is another risk factor for heart disease.
- Garlic contain antioxidants that can help prevent Alzheimer’s disease.
- The ritonic oxidative damage of the series contributes to the aging process. But garlic contains antioxidants that support the body’s defense mechanisms against oxidative damage.
- High intake of garlic has been shown to increase antioxidants for humans and to reduce the stress of oxygen. People with high blood pressure.
- Combined effects in reducing cholesterol and blood pressure, as well as antioxidant properties, make garlic The ability to help prevent neurological disorders such as Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
- Eating garlic helps to neutralize toxins in the body.
- High levels of sulfur compounds found in garlic have been shown to protect against organ damage from metal poisoning heavy. Garlic reduces cholesterol levels in the blood up to 19%. It also reduces the symptoms of many poisons, including headache and low blood pressure.
- Garlic can improve bone health.
- Although there is no study of the effect of garlic on osteoporosis, studies have shown that it can reduce Osteopenia by enriched estrogen hormone in women.
- One study studied post-menopausal women and found that levels of daily intake of garlic (equal to 2 grams Fresh garlic) reduces symptoms of estrogen deficiency.
- It shows that garlic is beneficial for bone health. Foods such as garlic and onion have been shown to affect rheumatoid arthritis.
Source : khmerluck.com